How To Get Your Cabrillo Login and Password
On This Page
Here are some instruction for obtaining your Cabrillo login and password. To use the computers in classrooms, labs or the CTC, you will need a login and password. This same login and password is used to access Blackboard. To lookup your login and password, you must know your student ID number, which is shown on your registration receipt.
Every student enrolled in a computer course at Cabrillo has a unique login and password. You must use this login and password for Blackboard and to use the computers at Cabrillo. If you are adding a class then you will have to wait up to two business days after you enroll to get your login and password.
Until you get your own login and password, you may use the generic account shown below to login to computers (but not Blackboard).
- Login to a school computer using the generic account name and password:Login: spring13 Password: giants
- Open a web browser
- Go to the Student Account Activation page
- Fill in the required information and click the submit button
- Record your individual account and password
- Close the browser
- Logoff from the generic accountStart => Logoff
- Logon to the computer with your new account name and password.
More information about the CTC is available at http://www.cabrillo.edu/services/ctc/index.html