Presents an introduction to computer programming using the C++ programming language beginning with basic principles and progressing to object-oriented programs. Includes: algorithms, data types, declarations, expressions, selection, repetition, functions, recursion, libraries, arrays, classes, objects, files and streams. Prepares students for CS 19 or CS 20J
For more information, see the Syllabus.
Home: This page, which
lists the Web-site contents.
Canvas: Access to the following:
- Announcements: Check for the latest changes in the course.
- Assessments: Tests and quizzes administered using Canvas.
- Assignments: For instructions, see Submit Homework Assignments.
- Discussions: An online meeting place to exchange ideas with other students.
- My Grades: Each assignment and assessment has scores available in Canvas. The Canvas login is the same as your WebAdvisor login. For information on grading policies see the syllabus.
- Solutions: Examples of solutions to assignments.
CodeLab: Access to homework lab exercises.
Schedule : Class topics by
date along with a list of assignments and their due dates.
Syllabus: More detailed information about the course of study including a course description, course objectives, textbook information and the course policies.
: The "rules" for the classroom.
Help: Suggestions on what to do if you get stuck during the course.
Tutoring resources: Drop in tutoring hours and suggestions on how to work with tutors.
Answers to frequently asked questions. See if your question is here!
How To's: Instructions on how to accomplish important tasks for this course.
Links: A list of
informational links related to the course.
Español: Course web pages in spanish.
Chinese: Course web pages in chinese.
Japanese: Course web pages in japanese.
Hide Navigation: View a page without the left-side navigation bar. Useful for printing!
Last Updated: January 27 2018 @16:07:37