Table of Contents
- Prepare for the midterm.
- Help other students study for the midterm.
Read the Scholastic Honesty Policy and Assignment Integrity policies of the syllabus. Here are some clarifications for this particular lab:
- You must write the answers and questions yourself and not copy from another person or source.
- You may discuss the test questions with other students for this lab.
- You may get ideas for test questions from other students, but must write the actual question in your own words.
- For any ideas you use from another student or person, you must give them credit by stating their name in parenthesis like: (idea for this question was from Emma Programmer).
In addition, read the Assessment Integrity part of the syllabus to ensure you understand what is expected of you during an exam.
Complete the worksheet here. Turn in your handwritten answers on paper before the test.
The instructor will evaluate your lab using the following criteria. Thus you should check your assignment against these criteria to maximize your score.
- 1 point for each Review Topic completed correctly and completely. (4 possible)
- -1: point for NOT reviewing with another student.
- -1: point for workwheet not clearly labeled with question and answer numbers.
- 0 points if answers are typed and not handwritten.
- 1 point for each worksheet scenario completed correctly and completely. (3 possible)
- 1 point bonus for completing all the scenario files correctly.
Total possible points: 8
Follow these instructions carefully and exactly to turn in your quest (assignment) to Canvas and maximize your XP and perform your best on the exam.
- Turn in your Review Worksheet paper to the instructor on the day of the exam but before the midterm exam starts.
- Submit the following scenarios to the slot of Canvas by the due date and time posted in Canvas.
- Loops and Counting from the Midterm 2 Review Supplement
- array_colors from the Midterm 2 Review Supplement
- shaper from the Midterm 2 Review Supplement
Please do not put any spaces or special characters like #, : or $ in zip file or folder names. Your assignment must work as submitted. Remember to test and double check your files before submitting them. If you make a mistake, you can resubmit up to the deadline but must resubmit all your assignment files.
| Room Policies
Last Updated: October 30 2017 @17:18:59