Table of Contents
- Develop a user-testable prototype of your scenario.
- Demonstrate your project prototype to the instructor.
- Test other guild's scenario and offer suggestions for improvement
Read the Scholastic Honesty Policy and Quest and Lab Integrity policies of the syllabus. Here are some clarifications for this particular lab:
- This is a solo lab that you must complete individually.
- You may discuss the code with other students for this lab.
- You must type all the code yourself and not copy from another student.
Part A (Due on the due date)
- Make sure you have completed the exercises from lesson 13.
- Complete the Extra Chars and Strings exercises in CodeLab. These are review exercises and you have all the information needed to complete them. If you have questions, please contact the instructor.
Part B (Completed in class on Thursday)
- Evaluate at least two other student's user-testable prototypes during class after the User-Testable Prototype is submitted.
- Enter your suggestions on the evaluation forms provided during class.
You must show up to class during the user testing, or you will get a low score on this lab.
The instructor will evaluate your lab using the following criteria. Thus you should check your lab against these criteria to maximize your XP.
Lesson Exercises (from Class)
- 2: All lesson exercises attempted and turned in
- 1: Some lesson exercises not completed and turned in or other problems found
- 0: No lesson exercises turned in or wrong folder name
Number completed correctly / number exercises * 8 and rounded up to the nearest integer.
User-Testable Prototype Testing
- 4: Two or more evaluations completed with helpful suggestions
- 2: One evaluation completed with helpful suggestions
- 0: No evaluations completed with helpful suggestions
- 0: Some evaluations were dismissive or disrespectful
Maximum XP: 14
CodeLab is submitted automatically, but other lab work must be submitted as described below.
- On your computer, create a folder for the lesson exercises named "lesson" (no extra characters) and place all the exercise files from Lesson 13 into this folder.
- Create a zip file containing the folder, and submit the zip file to the Lab 13 slot of Canvas.
If you have any questions or find an error in the above files lists, contact the instructor right away.
Please do not add any extra characters to the above folder names. Also, do not put any spaces or special characters like #, : or $ in zip file or folder names.
Remember to test and double check your files before and after submitting them. If you make a mistake, you can resubmit up to the deadline but must resubmit all your quest files.
| Room Policies
Last Updated: December 04 2017 @16:26:01