Table of Contents
- Prepare for the midterm.
- Help other students study for the midterm.
Read the Scholastic Honesty Policy and Assignment Integrity policies of the syllabus. Here are some clarifications for this particular lab:
- You must complete some parts of this quest with your guild members and the XP is applied to all guild member equally.
- You must complete some parts of the quest solo but with verification from another person in the class.
In addition, read the Assessment Integrity part of the syllabus to ensure you understand what is expected of you during an exam.
There are two parts to this assignment.
Part 1: Guild Midterm Action Plan
Develop a Guild Action Plan to help all guild members do their best on the first midterm
- Prepare a document in the above format.
Here is a starter document the guild may use: actionplan.xlsx
- Include the guild name and guild leader on the form.
- State the goal for the action plan.
For example: Do our best on the first midterm
- Develop task descriptions, decide who is responsible for each task and when the task needs to be done.
- Use the Completion column to track the status and enter a date when completed
For example, status might be: on track, late.
Part 2: Review Worksheet
Complete the worksheet here. Turn in the handwritten paper copy before the test.
The instructor will evaluate your lab using the following criteria. Thus you should check your assignment against these criteria to maximize your score.
Guild Midterm Action Plan
Start with 10 points
- -2 points for missing guild name
- -2 points for missing guild leader
- -1 point for each guild member not listed as responsible on the action plan
- -1 point for each guild member's item not completed
- 1 point for each Review Topic completed correctly and completely. (8 possible)
- -1: point for NOT reviewing with another student.
- 0 points if answers are typed and not handwritten.
Total possible points: 18
How to Submit
Submit means that you are presenting your work for consideration and grading.
- Post the Self-Study Questions in the Discussions area of Canvas named "Midterm 1 Study Questions" two days before the exam.
- Turn in your Review Worksheet paper to the instructor on the day of the exam but before the midterm exam starts.
| Room Policies
Last Updated: February 17 2017 @19:37:25