Table of Contents
- Prepare for the midterm.
- Help other students study for the midterm.
Read the Scholastic Honesty Policy and Assignment Integrity policies of the syllabus. Here are some clarifications for this particular lab:
- You must write the answers and questions yourself and not copy from another person or source.
- You may discuss the test questions with other students for this lab.
- You may get ideas for test questions from other students, but must write the actual question in your own words.
- For any ideas you use from another student or person, you must give them credit by stating their name in parenthesis like: (idea for this question was from Emma Programmer).
In addition, read the Assessment Integrity part of the syllabus to ensure you understand what is expected of you during an exam.
Complete the worksheet here. Turn in your handwritten answers on paper before the test.
The instructor will evaluate your lab using the following criteria. Thus you should check your assignment against these criteria to maximize your score.
- 1 point for each Review Topic completed correctly and completely. (4 possible)
- -1: point for NOT reviewing with another student.
- -1: point for workwheet not clearly labeled with question and answer numbers.
- 0 points if answers are typed and not handwritten.
Total possible points: 4
How to Submit
Submit means that you are presenting your work for consideration and grading.
- Turn in your Review Worksheet paper to the instructor on the day of the exam but before the midterm exam starts.
| Room Policies
Last Updated: April 18 2017 @01:09:47