Table of Contents
- Prepare for the midterm.
- Help other students study for the midterm.
Read the Scholastic Honesty Policy and Quest and Lab Integrity policies of the syllabus. Here are some clarifications for this particular lab:
- You must write the answers and questions yourself and not copy from another person or source.
- You may discuss the test questions with other members of your guild for this lab.
- You may get ideas for test questions from other members of your guild, but must write the actual question in your own words.
- For any ideas you use from another student or person, you must give them credit by stating their name in parenthesis like: (idea for this question was from Emma Programmer).
In addition, review the Assessment Integrity part of the syllabus to ensure you understand what is expected of you during an exam.
Preparing Exam Questions
This lab is to help you prepare self-study questions in a Jeopardy style for midterm exam 2.
- For your assigned topic from class, look through the lecture notes and textbook to gain an in-depth understanding of the material.
- Prepare a list of five (5) five potential multiple choice exam questions on your assigned topic, using the instructions from lab 5. Each question must list four or more possible answers.
- Add answers at the end of the questions such that people can read the questions without easily seeing the answers.
- After developing your questions, have another student try the questions and provide feedback. Correct any issues discovered with this quality check.
- At the top of your posting, include the name of the student who proof-read your questions and vouch for their correctness, like:
Questions proof-read by: Emma Programmer
- Post the questions in the Discussions area of Canvas titled "Midterm 2 Study Questions".
Please post in the text box provided. Do NOT upload the questions as an attachment. However, you may upload attachments for images or other supporting files.
The instructor will evaluate your lab using the following criteria. Thus you should check your lab against these criteria to maximize your score.
Lab Test Questions
- 1 point for each question developed. (5 possible)
- 1 point for each question with four plausible incorrect questions that are free from clues about correct responses. (5 possible).
- 1 point for reviewing with another student.
- 1 point for providing a listing of correct questions .
- -1 per question that is not multiple choice with 4+ possible choices. (-5 possible)
- -1 per question with irrelevant or unclear material. (-5 possible)
- -1 per question with spelling or grammar errors. (-5 possible)
Total possible XP: 12
How to Submit
Submit means that you are presenting your work for consideration and grading.
Post the questions in the Discussions area of Canvas titled "Lab 10: Boss L33t Study Questions".
Last Updated: November 11 2018 @01:21:26