Table of Contents
- Prepare for the midterm.
- Help other students study for the midterm.
Read the Scholastic Honesty Policy and Assignment Integrity policies of the syllabus. Here are some clarifications for this particular lab:
- You must complete some parts of this quest with your guild members and the XP is applied to all guild member equally.
- You must complete some parts of the quest solo but with verification from another person in the class.
In addition, read the Assessment Integrity part of the syllabus to ensure you understand what is expected of you during an exam.
There are two parts to this assignment.
Part 1: Boss Basic Plan
Turn in the pre-exam survey we started in lesson 5.4.4.
- Open the survey in this link
- Download the document by following the menu File > Download as > Plain Text (.txt), and save the file as
- Fill out the survey completely without deleting any of the existing text.
- Submit the
examplan.txt file with the rest of the assignment as described in Deliverables.
Part 2: Arcane Review Worksheet
Complete the worksheet here. Turn in the handwritten paper copy before the test.
The instructor will evaluate your lab using the following criteria. Thus you should check your assignment against these criteria to maximize your score.
Boss Basic Plan
- 4: Student completed and submitted the survey with masterful effort
- 3: Student completed and submitted the survey with substantial effort
- 2: Student completed and submitted the survey with minimal effort
- 1: Student submitted the survey
- 0: No survey submitted
Arcane Review Worksheet
- 1 point for each Review Topic completed correctly and completely. (8 possible)
- -1: point for NOT reviewing with another student.
- 0 points if answers are typed and not handwritten.
Total possible points: 12
Follow these instructions carefully and exactly to turn in your quest (assignment) to Canvas and maximize your XP:
- Submit your
examplan.txt file to Canvas to the Q5: Basic Arcane Studies assignment slot of Canvas.
- Turn in your Arcane Review Worksheet paper to the instructor on the day of the exam but before the midterm exam starts.
| Room Policies
Last Updated: April 09 2018 @20:44:33